Some S'mores Fun Facts:
• “S’more” originated from the combination of the words “Some More” as people could not get enough of the classic combination of Hershey’s Milk Chocolate, crisp graham crackers and gooey marshmallows.
• The first printed record of the S’mores recipe appeared in a Girl Scout handbook 85 years ago in 1927.
• Milton Hershey introduced the first Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bar in 1900.
• The Hershey Company makes more than 500 million Hershey’s Milk Chocolate bars a year. That’s enough Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bars to make more than one billion S’mores!
• Americans buy 90 million pounds of marshmallows every year.
This summer, Hershey’s® is encouraging families to gather ‘round the bonfire to make lasting memories with the help of everyone’s favorite summertime treat: S’mores!To learn more about Hershey's Camp Bondfire, get weekly tips and activities, and join the summer fun, visit Hershey’s brand Facebook page at www.facebook.com/hersheys.