So, after about an hour perusing the store, what ended up in my moms gift basket?
· a Whole Foods Market Chocolate bar- a mother’s day (or every day) must have!
· a beautifully scented lavender candle that will make any bath a relaxing one
· Whole Foods Market Fizzing Bath Bomb
· Whole Foods Market Dry Skin hand cream
· an adorable Mother’s Day Card
· delightfully scented, easy to carry perfume
· Rose’ wine (my particular favorite is the Santa Julia Innovacion Rose)
· One dozen Whole Trade roses
[Insider Tip] Digital Coupons have launched and Whole Foods is a celebrating mom by giving $5 off a dozen roses. Download the app and save $5 from May 4-8!
Whatever May brings your family, Whole Foods Market has you fully covered with good eats, treats and sweets!
Find a list of all the Northern Virginia Whole Foods stores here and follow Whole Foods Market NOVA on Facebook or Twitter as well.